Paytm Maha Bazaar – Products Starting at Just Rs.1 | 30th & 31st Aug 2016

  • Last Updated on : 3 years ago
  • Paytm
  • 0

Paytm Maha Bazaar – Buy 3 Products & Win 5 iPhones :

On this end of the month, Paytm started a new sale – Paytm Maha Bazaar, Where products starts at just Rs.1. These special offers live from 30th August , 2016 00:01 IST to 31st August, 2016 23:59 IST and Deals will change for every 3 hours.

Use MAGIC1 promocode , To buy products for just Re.1.

Win iPhone 6 or Movie Tickets on Maha Bazaar Sale :

Buy any 3 products from any categories on these offer days, and stand a chance to win iPhone 6 or Movie Ticket. On this offer days, 5 lucky persons will going win Apple  iPhone 6 & 500 buyers will win movie tickets. To participate on this contest, You should apply the paytm promo codeMAHABAZAAR” at the checkout.

Terms & Conditions of this Offer :

  • This offer is valid from 29th June, 2016 at 12:01 AM till 30th June, 2016 11:59PM.
  • This offer valid on Both Platforms of Paytm – (Website) & Paytm Mobile APP.
  • COD (Cash on Delivery) Transactions are NOT Eligible for This Offer. You Should Pay Complete Amount Before By Using CC or DC or Net Banking.
  • Out of all the qualifying orders on these offer days at paytm, winners will be selected on the basis of a randomized unbiased selection process and Paytm shall have the sole discretion and the same shall not be challenged in any manner by any buyer including the winning user or their representatives.
  • If you are the Winner? Then you shall be notified about their winning status on your registered mobile number & registered email address (What are the primary contact details, that you gave to your Paytm account).
  • Under this offer, out of all qualified orders placed ,5 orders out of all shall be entitled to win an Apple iPhone 6 and 500 orders out of all qualified orders shall be entitled to win a movie ticket.
  • A unique code will be send to the iPhone winners, which can be used at to purchase an iPhone 6 for free. Code sent for the purchase of iPhone, Will be equivalent to the 70% of the product price. The Remaining balance 30% customer will pay online against TDS while using gratification code.
  • The winning orders are non refundable.

Special Deals on Maha Bazaar :

  • Apparel & Footwear for Men & Women – Starting at Just Rs.1, Shop Now.
  • Watches & Eyewear from the Brand’s Time, Alex, Jack Klein, Maxima, Silver, U8, Mango & More – Starting at Just Rs.1, Shop Now.
  • Home & Kitchen Appliances, Essentials, Furniture Starting at Just Rs.1 & Upto 50% Cashback, Shop Now.
  • Mobile & Computer Accessories Starting at Just Rs.1, Shop Now.
  • For Toys, Fitness Accessories & Dry Fruits Starting at Just Rs.1, Shop Now.
  • Shop for Automotive Products, Which Are Starting at Just Rs.1 & Win Free Petrol. To win petrol, You should use, Paytm promo code – FREEPETROL (Automotive Mahabazaar Offer – Get Free Petrol worth Rs. 500 for every 100th customer), Shop Now.
  • Wallets, Belts, Bags & Accessories – Starting Rs.1, Shop Now.

Flipkart Offers Zone

Flipkart Offers Zone

Amazon Best Deals for Today


No Comments

Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>