Flipkart Moto 360 ( 2nd Gen) Smartwatch Sale :
For all Motorola fans and Smartwatch lovers, Flipkart has launched new Moto 360 Smartwatch. The new Moto 360 has great design and best finishing. This watch can be customisable based on your requirements and all the dials are live, you can either keep a chronograph dial or a classic dial and even strap changing is also very easy. The best part of this smartwatch is it can work without a phone, all you have to do is connect it to Wi-Fi.Moto 360 runs on Android Wear OS, Which means you will be receiving live updates from your google account and other features like Hangouts, Google Maps, Voice Command to access google and send text message. Lets check on Features, Specification and Requirements of Moto 360 Smartwatch.
Moto 360 (2nd Gen) Features :
- Effortless Updates
- Google at your Fingertips
- Voice Commands
- Health & Fitness
- Faces & Dials
- Go Wireless
Moto 360 (2nd Gen) Specification :
Moto 360 comes in three specification as below,
- Men’s 42mm Case – Requires a 20mm band
- Men’s 46mm Case – Requires a 22mm band
- Women’s 42mm Case – Requires a 16mm band
Other Features :
- Battery Life : Men’s 42mm and Women’s 300mAh Battery up to 1.5days of mixed use with Ambient Off and Up to a full day of mixed use with Ambient On.
- Display : Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Black lit LCD
- Resolution : Men’s 42mm & Women’s : 360 x 325 , Men’s 46mm : 360 x 330
- Wireless charging : Yes
- Ambient Light Sensor : Yes
- Heart Rate Sensor : Optical heart rate monitor (PPG)
- Processor : Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 with 1.2GHz Quad Core
- Graphics : Adreno 305
- Ram : 512MB
- Storage : 4GB
- Water Resistant : Yes, IP67 dust and water resistant
- Sensors : Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor
- Connectivity : Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Microphone : Dual Digital Mics
- wireless charging : Yes
Flipkart Moto 360 (2nd Gen) Price :
This Moto Smartwatch is available in many variants and each variant has it’s own price. There are separate watches for Men & Women. The starting price of this Moto 360 2nd Gen Smartwatch is Rs.18,999 and the price of the high-end version is Rs.23,999.
Requirements / Disclaimer :
- Requires a phone running on Android 4.3+ and iOS 8.2+, Features may vary between two platforms (iOS & Android)
- IP67 certified, can withstand immersion up to 3 feet of freshwater for up to 30 minutes.
- All Activity Measurements and calculation are estimates.